Thank you! Your FREE PDF DOWNLOAD is on its way to your INBOX!
Before you check your email, please take a moment to consider this amazing offer for you!
Save 50% on our most popular course:
Intro to Daz Studio with Tonnie Wolfe!
Save 50%, Only $48.50
$97.00! Join Now!
You don’t have to be a photographer to create awesome model images…
What if you could create your own model images with complete control over the makeup, pose, clothing, and facial expressions of your models?!
And what if you could do this from the comfort of your home, in front of your computer, just like you do with your trusty companion, Photoshop?
Daz Studio has the potential to do all this at any time you wish.
But, just like Photoshop, Daz Studio is not a simple program. There is a definite learning curve to conquer!
And this may not be something you want to just jump in and figure out by yourself…
You need a guide, and I have just the right person for you: Tonnie Wolfe!
Tonnie’s course will give you a great overview of all the basic elements of using Daz Studio.
You’ll get set up with the software and get all the basics covered so you can get started creating your own 3D characters!
Let Tonnie guide you through:
- Installation and setup of Daz Studio.
- How to move characters and the viewpoint camera.
- Using the posing tool.
- Creating amazing lighting!
- Plus some amazing posing and expressions techniques.
With Intro to Daz Studio you’ll get:
- Seven detailed video lessons showing you how to use Daz Studio.
- E-Book by Tonnie on how to set up your Daz Studio interface. ($25 value!)
- Private Facebook group with access to Tonnie Wolfe. (priceless!)
You’ll learn how to:
- Create female or male characters, young or old.
- Position and pose your character in any way you wish.
- Dress your character and create unique facial expressions.
- Add amazing and realistic lighting.
- Render and import your models into Photoshop!
Testimonials for Tonnie:
Start your new journey today! Only $48.50
*Make sure your computer meets the Daz Studio System Requirements before you join!
Bonus Video: Full Photoshop tutorial by Tonnie! ($20 value)
As part of this course you'll get an exclusive bonus Photoshop tutorial video. You'll see how Tonnie takes her figures from Daz Studio, and then uses Photoshop to transform them into a complete composition!
What's Possible with Daz Studio? This! Images by Tonnie Wolfe.
Start creating your own characters!
Make sure your computer meets the Daz Studio System Requirements before you join!