April, 2020 Shift Art Photoshop Challenge!
Theme: The Comforts of Home!
During this difficult time, let’s create something comforting. Using the provided images, create something that reflects what you find comforting about being home, or in a place that feels like home. Looking forward to seeing your entries!
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on April 15, 2020 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- You must use a minimum of three Pixabay images provided in the download packet.
- You must use a minimum of one of the textures provided by the Shift Art Shop.
- You must use the model image provided by the Shift Art Shop AND it must be the main subject of your work. Note: this is the most frequently overlooked rule – please follow it to enter the challenge.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #ShiftArtChallenge #ShiftArtShop #cjm
All images on this page, and in the challenge assets for this challenge, were provided by Shift Art Shop, or found on Pixabay.
This challenge is open.
You must be logged in to download the assets and participate in the challenge.
Images provided for this challenge by Shift Art Shop:
Pixabay images included as assets for this challenge:
Check out the images below for your creative piece!