August, 2020 Shift Art Photoshop Challenge
During difficult times it is important not to lose sight of what we already have. For this challenge, use your Photoshop art skills to create an image that represents something you are grateful for.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Caroline Julia Moore, Bethany Perron, and Andrei Tallent.
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on August 15, 2020 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- You must use a minimum of three Pixabay images provided in the download packet.
- You must use a minimum of one of the textures provided by the Shift Art Shop.
- You must use one of the model images provided by the Shift Art Shop AND it must be the main subject of your work. Note: this is the most frequently overlooked rule – please follow it to enter the challenge.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #ShiftArtChallenge
All images on this page, and in the challenge assets for this challenge, were provided by Shift Art Shop, or found on Pixabay.
This challenge is open.
You must be logged in to download the assets and participate in the challenge.
Pixabay images included as assets for this challenge:
Check out the images below for your creative piece!