The biggest benefit of a custom Daz Studio workspace is that it can support your unique workflow. You will probably change your workspace as you improve and get to know your own preferences. Using Tonnie’s workspace is a good starting point and will make it much easier to watch Tonnie’s other video lessons!
Loading Tonnie’s Custom Daz Studio Layout, video version:
Loading Tonnie’s Custom Daz Studio Layout, written version:
1. Download the folder to a place where you can find it, there should be 3 files in the folder: DAZ Script 2, DSX, and a png.
2. In your file browser (Window’s File Explorer: this is not the web browser, but the program you use to find and organize files on your computer.) Copy the 3 files that you downloaded.
3. In the browser window type this address:
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\user layouts
This address is for Windows users. I apologize to Mac users. I don’t know the file structure to your Roaming data. BE SURE TO CHANGE “YOUR NAME” TO YOUR ACTUAL NAME OR THE NAME THE COMPUTER IS REGISTERED TOBEFORE YOU PRESS ENTER.
4. This should bring you to the user layouts folder for DAZ Studio. Paste the files into this user layoutsfolder.
5. Open DAZ Studio, the lay out should be in Windows>Workspace>Load Layout, select Wolfe Layout from the drop-down menu.