Shift Art Help Center
Below you’ll find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
If you don’t find your answer here, or if you want to contact us about something else, then feel feel to contact us here.
How do I log in?
You can log in here: https://shiftart.com/login/
Your username is your email address. If you don’t remember your password, just look for the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page to reset it.
How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password here: https://shiftart.com/forgot-password/
You will receive an email with a password reset link. Sometimes our password reset emails get stuck in spam filters, so if you don’t see it within a few minutes, make sure to check your spam folder. Or, search your inbox for the subject line: “Reset your password”.
How do I change the payment method on my account?
You can change your payment card by clicking on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the site. There you’ll find a link to change your payment card. This will only work if you are switching from one credit card to another. If you are switching to or from PayPal you’ll need to re-purchase your subscription.
What’s the difference between Free, Base Camp and Summit memberships?
We offer three membership levels:
1. Free Membership: You get access to our free tutorials, our Monthly Photoshop Challenge, Photoshop tips and exclusive membership offers.
2. Base Camp. Everything Free Members get, PLUS access to over 140 pro Photoshop tutorials from top artists, bonus downloads, lighting mini-course, bonus videos and more! Base Camp is a one time purchase with lifetime access.
3. Summit Membership: Everything Base Camp Members get, PLUS access to our 27 (and counting) Summit cycles, each covering a Photoshop topic and skill in depth. You’ll also get access to our monthly Live Workshop, an exclusive Facebook group, bonus downloads, and exclusive Summit member discounts and offers! Summit is offered as a subscription membership only.
What is the usage license on images sold, and provided by Shift Art?
We often provide images from Pixabay in our Monthly Challenges and for Summit Cycles. Pixabay images are provided with the assumption that these images are legitimately available without any restrictions as claimed on pixabay.com.
Can I cancel my subscription?
We are sad to see you go, but we understand sometimes a subscription does not fit into your life.
Here are the steps to cancel your Summit account:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on “My Account” in the top right corner of the website.
3. Scroll down to “Account Details” and find your “Membership Level” and click the “cancel” link. We’ll immediately halt your subscription and you will not be charged further.
In case if you’d like to come back, and we’d LOVE that, just let us know and we’ll get you back to your tutorials right away.
What is your refund policy?
We provide a 30-day money back guarantee! If you are not 100% satisfied with the value you receive in the first 30 days of your purchase, let us know and we’ll make it right! (but we’re pretty sure you’re going to love your purchase!)