Get mentored to help you identify your strengths and learn how to improve.
Join Caroline Julia Moore and Andrei Tallent in a private session and gain deep insights into your work, identify blind spots, and figure out where you can best improve your work.
Get feedback in a safe, supportive and respectful setting:
- “See” what others see in your art and gain new perspectives and insights on your work.
- Get specific ideas about how to improve and overcome your current challenges.
- Find the confidence needed to make your plan for improvement.
Testimonials from Shift Art Mentoring participants:
Janice, Shift Art Summit Member:
Personally, I benefited both from the comments given to Chuck and in terms of looking at my own work in a different way. Caroline was brilliant in finding solutions to some problems I couldn’t manage to solve in the pieces I put forward. It has certainly given me a new impetus for my work and motivated me to – I hope – make a jump forward. I would highly recommend to other Shift Art members to take advantage of such an opportunity…
Chuck, Shift Art Summit Member:
I loved the session, I learned a lot and was encouraged. We received insight to our compositions and how to make them better.
Your mentoring session will include:
- One hour session where you will get feedback from top artist Caroline Julia Moore and Shift Art founder Andrei Tallent.
- Three artist maximum in each group to guarantee a supportive environment where everyone gets a fair portion of time and attention.
- Get access to the recording of the session so you can review it at your convenience.
What would this experience be worth to you? Pick your own rate!
We are 100% confident that the value of this exclusive and in-depth experience is priceless, but we realize that not everyone has the means to participate at the full value rate. So, we are offering you three choices. Please pick the option that you are most comfortable with. Rest assured that the personalized attention you will receive from Caroline and Andrei will in no way be influenced by your choice.