March 2021 Shift Art DAZ Studio Challenge
Theme: Love Is
Love can come in all shapes, but when love is challenged we have to remember the good things about a person. It’s easy to depict love when it’s going well, but what about love when things are rough. How do we show those we care about that we still love them when we are not happy with one another? This month’s challenge is all about finding that moment of peace when love isn’t going well and how we still show the other how much we still love them.
The main character must be rendered in Daz. Any post work can be done in any other program that you choose. I look forward to what you create.
Plus, the winner and runners up get their images displayed on the results page, and of course, huge bragging rights!
Below you will find the rules for this challenge. Entries will be judged by Tonnie Wolfe, Jennifer Killby, and Bethany Perron.
- All participants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on March 15, 2021 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- Your main character must be created in Daz Studio.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all future challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes photos, textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200 px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #DazStudioChallenge