May 2021 Shift Art DAZ Studio Challenge
Theme: Future Humans
We all have wondered what the future may bring. It can be scary to think about all the technology we humans have and how that will look for us in the future. This month’s challenge is to show us a glimpse of what the future holds for humans – be it androids/humans or other forms of human existence.
The main image must be created in Daz. Any post work can be done in a program of your choice. We look forward to seeing what you create. Happy Rendering!
*First time challenge winners will receive the Advanced DAZ Studio Art Membership prize, then a $100 Shift Art gift certificate for any subsequent win.
Plus, the winner and runners up get their images displayed on the results page, and of course, huge bragging rights!
Below you will find the rules for this challenge. Entries will be judged by Tonnie Wolfe, Jennifer Killby, and Bethany Perron.
- All participants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on May 15, 2021 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- Your main character must be created in Daz Studio.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all future challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes photos, textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200 px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #DazStudioChallenge