The March 2017 edition of the Shift Art Photoshop Challenge is now closed.
The panel of judges is made up of the current featured artist, Phil Clark, past featured artist Caroline Julia Moore, and Shift Art founder, Andrei Tallent. Stay tuned while the entries are judged. The winners will be announced soon! In the meantime, you can review the prizes awarded to the winners that are outlined below:
The winner will receive a $30.00 gift certificate to use at the
RawExchange Store Visit Shift Art Shop for stock images! Three runner ups will receive a month of premium access to ShiftArt.com.
Shift Art Shop has model stock, landscape stock, interior building stock, textures and much more! You must take a look!
Visit the New Shift Art Shop!
Runner ups will receive a texture pack of their choice from Caroline Julia Moore Fine Art Textures & Elements! Caroline has provided two textures, both available in the download below.
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight March 15, 2017 U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work. – Note: this is the most frequently overlooked rule – please follow it to enter the challenge
- Special rule: You must incorporate at least one of the images provided by the Raw Exchange store (included in the download packet).
- Special rule: You must incorporate at least one of the textures from the CJM Fine Art Textures & Elements texture pack (included in the download packet).
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.