This round of the Shift Art Photoshop Challenge is over and is no longer accepting entries.
Welcome to another installment of our monthly Photoshop Challenge at Shift Art!
Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Shift Art staff, Caroline Julia Moore, as well as next month’s featured artist!
Prizes & Sponsors:
- The winner of this challenge will receive a $40 gift certificate from the DIY RawExchange Image Manipulation Store!
- Three runner ups will receive a texture pack of their choice from Caroline Julia Moore Fine Art Textures & Elements!
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight July 15, 2016 U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work.
- Special rule: You must incorporate at least one of the textures from the CJM Fine Art Textures & Elements texture pack (included in the download packet).
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.
All images included on this page, and in the zip file for this challenge, were found Pixabay and are dedicated to the public domain:
You must be logged in to download the image zip file and texture pack.