Welcome to another installment of our monthly Photoshop Challenge at Shift Art!
Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Shift Art staff and next month’s featured artist!
Prizes & Sponsors:
- The winner of this challenge will receive a $40 gift certificate to use as you wish at the Topaz Labs store!
- Three runner ups will receive a texture pack of their choice from Caroline Julia Moore Fine Art Textures & Elements!
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight May 15, 2016 U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work.
- Special rule: You must incorporate one of the textures from the CJM Fine Art Textures & Elements texture pack (available below).
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.
All images included on this page, and in the zip file for this challenge, were found Pixabay and are dedicated to the public domain:
You must be logged in to download the image zip file and texture pack.