Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Andrei Tallent, Caroline Julia Moore, as well as a surprise previous featured artist!
First Prize – Shift Art front page feature!
The winner of this challenge will have their artwork featured on the front page of Shift Art! The winner will also have a custom profile page with an optional gallery of work and a link to their portfolio site!
Runners Up Prizes:
Runner ups will receive a texture pack of their choice from Caroline Julia Moore Fine Art Textures & Elements! Caroline has provided two textures, both available in the download below.
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on October 15, 2017 U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work. – Note: this is the most frequently overlooked rule – please follow it to enter the challenge.
- Special rule: You must incorporate at least one of the textures from the CJM Fine Art Textures & Elements texture pack (included in the download packet).
- New rule: In the interest of fairness, previous featured artists are now excluded from participating in the member challenge.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.
All images included on this page, and in the zip file for this challenge, were found Pixabay and are dedicated to the public domain:
You must be logged in to download the image zip file and texture pack.