This Challenge is Closed. See the results here.
After great success with the first ShiftArt.com Photoshop Challenge, we decided to do another! Below you will find the rules, as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by ShiftArt.com staff and guest judge Emi Haze!
- All entrants must be ShiftArt.com members. Free membership is available here.
- Entries must be received by midnight December 31, 2015, U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work.
- You may use any of your own assets as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.
Send your entry to [email protected]
All images included on this page, and in the zip file for this challenge, were found on various website offering images dedicated to the public domain.
Images provided for this challenge: Download images in zip file here.