No longer accepting entries. Stay tuned for the next edition!
Welcome to another installment of our monthly Photoshop Challenge at Shift Art!
Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Shift Art staff and next month’s featured artist!
This month’s challenge is sponsored by Escape Motions, the developers of the popular Flame Painter 3 Pro.
- The prize for the March challenge is a full copy of Flame Painter 3 Pro!
- In addition, they are offering Shift Art members a whopping 50% off a purchase of Flame Painter 3 Pro!
You must be logged in to see the coupon code. Join for free here.
Three runner ups will receive a month of premium access to Shift Art. If a runner up is already a premium member, then one month’s payment will be credited to the account.
In addition, Foxeysquirrel at E-scape and Scrap has generously donated three $10.00 gift certificates that are redeemable at their shop. These gift certificates will be given to three random entrants in the March challenge. Foxeysquirrel at E-scape and Scrap has also donated a texture pack for this challenge.
Challenge extra: you must incorporate one of the provided textures in your March, 2016 challenge entry!
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight
March 31,April 15, 2016 U.S. Pacific Time.
- You must use a minimum of two (2) of the images provided.
- Special rule: You must incorporate one of the images from the Foxey Squirrel E-scape and Scrap texture pack (available below).
- One of the images you use must be the main subject of your work.
- You may use any of your own assets as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per person per challenge.
All images included on this page, and in the zip file for this challenge, were found on various website offering images dedicated to the public domain:
You must be logged in to download the zip file and textures.