January, 2021 Shift Art DAZ Studio Challenge is Closed
Seasons are a wonderful way of celebrating life. They come in many different forms depending on where you live in the world and each of us have our favorite. This month’s challenge will be about our favorite season and what makes it special for you. Please make sure the main scene was rendered in Daz studio. Any post work can be done in any other software that you use. I look forward to seeing what you create. Image for the challenge is attached.
Please make sure the main subject is an animal that has been rendered in Daz. You may use any other software for post work. I look forward to seeing your creations!
Top Prize: A One Year Membership to Advanced Daz Studio Art ($180 value)!
Plus, the winner and runners up get their images displayed on the results page, and of course, huge bragging rights!
Below you will find the rules for this challenge. Entries will be judged by Tonnie Wolfe, Jennifer Killby, and Bethany Perron.
- All participants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on January 15, 2021 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- Your main character must be created in Daz Studio.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all future challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes photos, textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200 px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #DazStudioChallenge