Melody by Jenny Le
Quick Tip from Full Tutorial:
Painting Extra Strands of Hair.
Making an image more dynamic is all in the details. Jenny has added some extra strands of hair; painting each strand in the direction that the wind would be blowing the models hair in. It is this attention to detail that makes such a difference to the impact of an image.
Full Tutorial Preview:
In this tutorial Jenny Le shows you how to create a dark, emotional photo manipulation with fire and disintegration effect. You will learn how to combine different stock images, use debris brushes, add light and create lighting effects.
This tutorial contains both a written and video component.
What you’ll learn:
- Creating a composite combining different stock images.
- Adding light and creating lighting effects.
- Creating a composite using extracted elements and how to blend them so the scene looks real.
- Dodge and Burn using the Grey Layer set to Overlay method.
- Dispersion effects.
- Blending and masking effects overlays.
Access all tutorials with a Free Seven Day Summit Trial!
Experience Shift Art Summit and get full access to all Summit Cycle Videos, Base Camp Tutorials, Challenges, Live Workshop recordings, Private Facebook Group, Bonuses and more!
Get full access to all of Shift Art Summit right now!
Already a Shift Art Member? Log in to view this!