Melody by Jenny Le
Quick Tip from Full Tutorial:
Painting Extra Strands of Hair.
Making an image more dynamic is all in the details. Jenny has added some extra strands of hair; painting each strand in the direction that the wind would be blowing the models hair in. It is this attention to detail that makes such a difference to the impact of an image.
Full Tutorial Preview:
In this tutorial Jenny Le shows you how to create a dark, emotional photo manipulation with fire and disintegration effect. You will learn how to combine different stock images, use debris brushes, add light and create lighting effects.
This tutorial contains written steps with screenshots.
What you’ll learn:
- Creating a composite combining different stock images.
- Adding light and creating lighting effects.
- Creating a composite using extracted elements and how to blend them so the scene looks real.
- Dodge and Burn using the Grey Layer set to Overlay method.
- Dispersion effects.
- Blending and masking effects overlays.
Access this tutorial, plus 143 more: Join Base Camp!
Access our entire library of Base Camp Photoshop tutorials for life!Join Base Camp!
Already a Base Camp or Summit Member? Log in to view this!