With the new year right around the corner I thought it might be interesting to share what turned out to be some of the most popular tutorials of 2016.
Considering our popular Premium Extraction Bundle, it is no surprise that two of our most viewed tutorials are from that group of tutorials.
The ten most popular tutorials, as measured by page views, were:
1. Extracting Models with Topaz Labs Remask by Caroline Julia Moore
2. Photoshop Select and Mask by Caroline Julia Moore
3. Fire Starter by Gail Edwards
4. Three Speed Edits by Robert Cornelius (not technically a tutorial, but very popular!)
6. Intro to the Mixer Brush by JoAnn Wilmot
7. The Night Watchers by Julie Powell
9. The Point of Decision by Caroline Julia Moore
10. Somewhere Alone by Bunty Pundir
Tutorial with the most comments:
Most watched video (all the way to the end):
Speed Edit – Topaz Labs ReMask 5
What is/was your favorite tutorial in 2016? Let us know in the comments below!
Julie P says
I really enjoyed the mixer brush tutorial by JoAnn Wilmot, as it is something very different. But I truly enjoyed every tutorial I watched and I am always learning something new from this incredible group of talented artists.