April, 2020 Shift Art DAZ Studio Challenge!
Theme: Urban Love!
For this month’s Daz Studio Art Challenge it’s all about city life whether it be medieval, a western town, a foreign metropolis, a modern hot spot, or something from the future. The choice is yours.
This is an environmentally driven challenge. So make sure your entire scene is created in Daz studio. Also don’t forget the characters or machines that make a city buzz. Post work can be done in PS as always.
Looking forward to what you create!
Top Prize: $25 Gift Card to the Daz Studio Shop!
Plus, the winner and runners up get their images displayed on the results page, and of course, huge bragging rights!
Below you will find the rules for this challenge. Entries will be judged by Tonnie Wolfe, Gail Edwards, and Jennifer Killby.
- All participants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on April 15, 2020 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- Your main character must be created in Daz Studio.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all future challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes photos, textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200 px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #ShiftArtChallenge #DazStudioChallenge