July, 2020 Shift Art DAZ Studio Challenge
Theme: In The Groove
The sixties was a symbol of massive change in the world. What was accepted was being challenged. Clothing and music took the forefront of these times as a way of making a statement. In this month’s challenge, let’s step back into the sixties and show off the wardrobe and music of the time by making an album cover that would have fit nicely in a record store during that era.
The main subject of your work will need to have been rendered in Daz. Postwork in other softwares is fine.
I look forward to what you create.
Top Prize: $25 Gift Card to the Daz Studio Shop!
Plus, the winner and runners up get their images displayed on the results page, and of course, huge bragging rights!
Below you will find the rules for this challenge. Entries will be judged by Tonnie Wolfe, Gail Edwards, and Jennifer Killby.
- All participants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on July 15, 2020 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- Your main character must be created in Daz Studio.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all future challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes photos, textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200 px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
- SPECIAL RULE: When posting your entries on social media, please tag: #ShiftArtChallenge #DazStudioChallenge