June 2023 Shift Art Photoshop Challenge.
For this month’s challenge, we’re looking at fashion! Give us a twirl on the runway, or show us how the times have changed. Do you want to show us glamor or streetwear? Funky or elegant?
Is it a social commentary on the art of clothing, the commercial aspect of the garment industry, or the ridiculousness of some designers? Design an outfit, create a poster for Fashion Week, or give us an inside view of the fashion world. Feel free to create additional “clothing” with programs such as ParticleShop; just be sure to follow all the rules for challenge entries. We can’t wait to see how you wear this one!
An Individual Summit of Choice with Lifetime Access!
The winner of this challenge will receive an individual Summit of choice with Lifetime Access. All individual Summits are available for active Summit Members. This prize will give you lifetime access regardless of your membership level.
Runners Up Prizes, chose between:
A CJM Texture Collection
Texture collection pack of choice from CJM Texture Collection. These textures are created by Caroline Julia Moore, our top Shift Art Summit instructor.
A PSD Stack Lightroom Preset Pack
Lightroom Preset pack of choice from PSD Stack. The Lightroom presets are created by Bunty Pundir, a top Shift Art instructor and contributor.
A Texture Pack by Bethany Perron
Texture pack of choice from Bethany Perron. These beautiful textures are hand-crafted by Bethany, our amazing Summit Photoshop instructor.
Pixabay images included for this challenge:
Check out the images use in your creative entry!
Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Caroline Julia Moore, Bethany Perron, and Andrei Tallent.
Special Challenge Rules:
Special rules only apply to this specific challenge.
Standard Challenge Rules:
These general rules apply to all Shift Art Challenges.
- The main subject must be one of the provided images.
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on June 15, 2023 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- You must use a minimum of three Pixabay images provided in the download packet.
- Previous challenge winners are welcome to participate in all challenges.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify an entry is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.
- Upload your entry image as a JPG with a width of 1200px on the longest side. Images with smaller dimensions will not be accepted. Maximum file size is 50Mb.
All images on this page, and in the challenge assets for this challenge, were found on Pixabay.