December, 2018 Shift Art Photoshop Challenge is Closed!
Theme: Holiday Spirit!Let’s celebrate life in this challenge! Many cultures around the world celebrate important holidays at this time of year. Your challenge is to convey how this holiday season affects you, your family, your friends and your community. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Top Prize: A Three Month Subscription to Shift Art Summit! ($111 value!)
The winner will receive three months of access to Shift Art Summit.
Experience Shift Art Summit and get full access to all Summit Cycle Videos, Base Camp Tutorials, Challenges, Live Workshop recordings, Private Facebook Group, Bonuses and more!
Get full access to all of Shift Art Summit right now!Yes, I Want to Start My Free Summit Trial!
Runner(s) Up Prize:Runners up will receive a texture pack of their choice from Caroline Julia Moore Fine Art Textures & Elements Caroline has provided three textures for this challenge, all available in the download below. You will find these images in a separate folder in the download packet. You must use one (or more) of these images in your final piece.
The rules:Below you will find the rules as well as the images to be used in your composition. Entries will be judged by Caroline Julia Moore, Gail Edwards, and Andrei Tallent
- All entrants must be Shift Art members. Join for free here.
- Entries must be received by midnight on December 15, 2018 U.S. Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- You must use a minimum of three of the images provided in the download packet.
- You must use a minimum of one of the images provided by CJM Fine Art Textures & Elements.
- One of the images you use (from the images provided) must be the main subject of your work. Note: this is the most frequently overlooked rule – please follow it to enter the challenge.
- Previous featured artists are excluded from participating in the member challenge.
- Entries featuring violence, hate, pornography or any other content deemed inappropriate by the judged will be disqualified. Our decision to disqualify is entirely at the judges’ discretion and is not negotiable.
- You may use any of your own assets/images as long as they are under public domain, or if you have full commercial rights to them. This includes textures and overlays. See our article on finding images for ideas of where to find images.
- Only one entry per member, per challenge.